Thursday 11 April 2013

dragging out the shadow stuff


Have you done your shadow work? Does the idea terrify you? Do you feel like there are parts of you which are hidden deep down, over which you feel shame, disappointment or fear? Those parts of you can be integrated. They can be embraced, accepted and approached with honesty and peace. All it takes is a little bit of technique and a lot of bravery. Shadow work requires the willingness to challenge yourself, to put yourself through your paces and, ultimately, to heal. Yes, that's right - shadow work is a good thing!

If you think shadow work could be the very thing you're looking for, grab a journal, watch this video and get started. If you need a helping hand, purchase part one of the Shadow Work Tarot reading from my Etsy shop. Connect with me at thefourqueens@mail.com and let me know how you're doing with it. Tell me your experiences. There's so much more shadow work content to come from me - I am a big believer when it comes to stepping into the shadowy half of the self and shedding a little light.