Wednesday 14 March 2018

BONDS OF SHADOW: Talks on Darkness in Human Relationships



I can't wait to finally be able to roll out my latest video collection this May! It's all about the shadowy side of relationships, and I am covering a LOT of ground within these ten exclusive videos! Opening up on topics ranging from narcissism, jealousy and betrayal to rivalry, boundaries and sexual issues, I'll take you on a journey across the landscape of human connection to encourage self-honesty, reflection and understanding. This is definitely the first of many video collections of this nature - I have so much more to say! But these topics combine to offer a varied exploration for those seeking to shed more light onto the darker parts of the bonds they share with others. Do you want to be on the delivery list? Make your purchase here.