Friday 22 June 2018

So Much Has Happened and There's so Much Yet to Come!


I have no clue where the time is going this year, dollfaces! As much as I have tried to be conscious of how I'm spending it, I still feel like it's gone too fast!

Happy Solstice to you all!

I don't really blog often on here. I prefer to be selfish with my word count and use it in the service of journalling and private writing, as well as my email readings for clients and the inbox I maintain as a business owner. This was a self-loving decision that I made, and I'm sticking to it.

But I have been happily uploading over on YT and I will continue to do so! Damn, I still have so much to say and I can't believe how much I have already said! It never seems to stop!

Check out my latest video which offers some important updates on what's going on in my world, dollfaces!



See you soon! x