Wednesday 6 October 2021

IMPORTANT UPDATE for all clients..

I have made some changes to my Policies and Ethics lately, concerning cancellations and timeframes for sessions. 

To clarify, here are the three major changes I'm putting into effect: 

1. All single counselling/mentoring sessions must be carried out within 3 months of making the purchase. This has always been the case for packages of three sessions, but I am now putting this into effect for single sessions too. Any purchases which remain outstanding after three months with no communication from the client are closed and are not refunded. Please take note of this. (Of course, if you request a refund within three months, it is given in full, no questions asked.)

2. An appointment is considered a 'no show' if the client fails to arrive within the first ten minutes. Previously, no charge was made for a 'no show' in the first instance. This is now changing. Failure to arrive within ten minutes will require you to make another payment if you'd like to have your session at another time. 

3. From now on, it won't be possible to make last minute changes to your appointment time/date using the online schedule. If you want to reschedule within 24 hours of the start time, you will need to make an additional payment. If you want to completely cancel within 24 hours of the start time, no refund will be given. To clarify - changes made within 24 hours of the start time incur the same charge as a 'no show', which is the full price of the session.

_______ 

Life happens. 

On my professional journey, I have always strived to recognise that. I like to ensure that it's simple and stress-free to rearrange, cancel or change the requirements of an appointment. 

The changes I'm implementing are not coming from a personal place of frustration and are in no way intended to inconvenience my clients. Instead, this is about making things better for me by bringing my terms and conditions into alignment with industry standards. 

I hope that I've been clear and that these rule changes can be well-received. You can check out my full Policies and Ethics here.

If you have any concerns or questions, drop me an email: 

mail@kelly-annmaddox.com

Much love, as always - 

x