Friday 5 November 2021

Here's where you can buy my book, 'Rebel Witch'..


At the time of publishing this post, I can barely believe it's been almost seven months since the publication of my first book about witchcraft. 'Rebel Witch' was a long time in the making, bubbling in the cognitive cauldron for many years. I knew I would eventually commit these ideas to paper and I'm so grateful for the response to the book so far. If you're interested in owning a copy, here are some good places to grab it - or simply request a copy from your local independent bookshop. Of course you can also request a copy from the library. (I lterally love the idea of people checking my book out from the library OMG.)

Amazon UK 

Amazon 

(Amazon also offers the audiobook which I recorded myself)

Waterstones Online 

Book Depository  

A Great Read 

Barnes and Noble  

Fishpond World  

Wordery  

Blackwells  

Hive Bookshop (supports indie high street shops) 

____ 

I would also like to suggest a few of my relevant YouTube videos, if you'd like to know more about the writing process and intentions with Rebel Witch: 




Thanks, darlings x